Baja Grill Grand Opening in Pier Park

by October 23, 2008 • 5 comments

Baja Grill will be holding their official Grand Opening this weekend at Pier Park in Panama City Beach.  In addition to live entertainment from Friday through Sunday this weekend, Baja will also have specials on food and drinks.

Baja Grille/Pier Park offers a relaxing and warm experience with Southwest and Caribbean influenced menu selections. Known for exceptional dishes with the freshest ingredients, Baja Grille’s menu ranges from oh-so-tasty fruit smoothies to fresh seafood and deliciously grilled steak.

Entertainment Schedule

Chris Godber – Smooth Jazz Saxophonist
Friday, October 24, 2008     5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

“The Classics with Wayne and Joey” – Singing Duo
Saturday, October 25, 2008     6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 26, 2008     6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Baja Grill is located in the same shopping block as Panera Bread in Pier Park.  Their number is 850-230-6881.

Additional New Opening Stories

1 Brian October 28, 2008 at 9:59 am

My wife and I tried Baja Grill this last Saturday and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Great design and atmosphere. Ultimately it is the food that makes a restaurant worthy of repeat business and for what we both had it was great. The presentation of the food was excellent. I frequently judge a restaurant on how many menu items I want to try. There are at least 6 of 8 appetizers and 14 of 24 entrees I wanted to try. The dulce de leche cheesecake was awesome!

2 Maki November 24, 2008 at 11:27 am

My boyfriend and I have been to Baja Grill every week since it’s opened. The food is great and the service friendly but professional. Finally, a sit-down restaurant that’s NOT full of fried shapes to eat. The wine list also just got an overhaul and they have a nice bar as well. Make sure to try the pork tenderloin, and you CANNOT leave without having the Black Pearl for dessert…creme brulee topped with chocolate mousse in a martini glass!

3 Susan November 24, 2008 at 4:35 pm

I have been here during lunch with a business associate. It was expensive, variety of lunch items were not impressive and the flavors were lacking a little ‘something’. Certainly not what the name implies. The atmosphere and decor are nice but not very warm and inviting. The greeting at the door was even less than warm. I will write all of this off to the ‘just opened’ learning curve and try again soon however, so far, not impressed.

4 Tiffany K. March 24, 2009 at 9:03 pm

I have eaten at Baja twice and both experiences were less than impressive. Once for lunch and the other for breakfast. The second time my husband and I left before ordering because the server/cooks were not able to make a simple substituation on two meals. Very particular about how they make your food. Do not attned this restaurant if you have a picky eater in the group, kids, or food allergies… they will not accomidate to you the customer.

5 Elliott Moore January 1, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Well atleast you all were able to eat at this place. Here it is New Years Day, my wife and I want to eat Mexican food and their website doesn’t even list their phone number so I can see if they are open. Being so new, the number isn’t in the phone book either. Losers. I’ll go to Joes Corner Pub and get hot wings instead.