This week’s features:
- Deal 1 – Huge Lux Condo in Carillon 3/3.5 overlooking Lake and Gulf, only $498k
- Deal 2 – Nice 1450 sf townhome, move-in ready only $149,900
- Deal 3 – Foreclosure SFH with pool only $197k
The Beach Show is your ONLY internet TV show all about Real Estate on Panama City Beach.
Remember, it doesn’t cost anything to work with us if you are a buyer.
Click the “more” tag for show notes and pictures.
Call us at 850-527-5651 to see these properties or for anything else you need regarding real estate in Panama City Beach.
Deal 1 – 3/3.5 Condo in Carillon, overlooks Lake AND Gulf, only $498k
- List Price: $498,000
- Square Feet: 2,319
- Price/SqFt: $214.75
- 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bath
- Built in 2007
- If you are used to high-end living, you can have this condo for less than a half-million right now. At one time, these condos sold for $1.2m and when you walk through, you’ll see why. Not only are the three bedrooms HUGE, they have 10 foot ceilings. The kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances and all the counter tops through the whole condo are granite. But, what really sells your heart here are the panoramic views from the HUGE balcony that overlooks Lake Carillon, beautiful Carillon architecture, then the Gulf of Mexico. This is a steal for the high-end buyer.
Deal 2 – Move-in ready 3/2 for less than $150k
- List Price: $149,900
- Square Feet: 1,450
- Price/SqFt: $103.38
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath
- Built in 2005
- Rarely do we find a listing for sale on the quiet west end of Panama City Beach for less than $150,000 that is not a fixer-upper. At the most, this place needs new carpet, but actually, there are only a few spots on the carpet, the rest looks great! Featuring good appliances, open split floor-plan and a great location among others just like it with individual owners, this place is an absolute steal. And, to top it off, this is a foreclosure WITH a 2 year home warranty, also a huge rarity.
Deal 3 – 3/2 SFH for less than $200k with pool
- List Price: $197,000
- Square Feet: 1,375
- Price/SqFt: 143.27
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bath
- Built in 1998
- Clean house in a great west end Panama City Beach neighborhood. Located just three short blocks from the beach on a quiet street, this is the perfect first home and beach getaway. The house is a foreclosure listing and has a pool that needs work. The kitchen will also need appliances, but this place is a must see.
Call us at 850-527-5651 to see these properties or for anything else you need regarding real estate in Panama City Beach.Print Story