Foreclosure Specials on The Beach Show

by April 5, 2012 • 7 comments

Additional Real Estate Market Stories

1 Sara Rodriguez April 6, 2012 at 8:42 am

Mommy! Can I move? ┬íMami! ┬íMe quiro mudar! Maman, s’il vous plait?

Great show!

2 Karen Smith April 6, 2012 at 8:47 am

So happy you enjoyed our little show!!! Please share it with your friends.

3 Belinda April 8, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I have been by this beachy beach with Karen….nice office…she does not even return phone calls…I have been there in person twice to inquire about information. Jusy sayin

4 karen Smith April 8, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Please forgive us!! first time you came we were in a meeting then I got very very very sick. Was back at work last week for the whole week for the first time. I actually saw your card on my desk and had totally forgotten because I got sick.
I think you I remember that you have a service to offer???
Will give you a shout and we do care!!!
Whatever the sickness was it went throughout our whole office.

I just found out from my daughter that you came by!!! I did not even know that you were back again till now.

I am sorry that you are unhappy but will be sure to call you back.

5 Belinda April 9, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Glad you are feeling better! Glad you had a nice Easter with your family! I don’t have a service to offer. I was seeking a service. You were so personal when I met you and came highly recommended as a local! Your office is a wealth of information!
And a real breath of fresh air for the west end! I am sure it was just a miscommunication! I had been reading PCB daily for along time and really enjoy!

6 Jo Morgan April 9, 2012 at 8:20 am

Oh my gosh, that sure doesn’t sound like Karen or her team! Belinda, there has to be a reason – apart from it being Easter weekend – because Karen is the hardest working realtor we know!

7 karen Smith April 9, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for being so sweet and understanding!! I am a normally really on top of things… all be it a little scattered but I sure love my customers and all that enter my little happy office.
I guess you see that we need some help!!!