Gulf Coast Oil Spill Update: VIDEO

by May 13, 2010 • 8 comments

Additional Air Travel Stories

1 Dave Walter May 18, 2010 at 7:20 am

Great report! I just left PCB on Sunday, 16th, after a 2 week stay at Moonspinner. You are absolutely correct in your report. Dave Walter

2 Monica May 18, 2010 at 10:11 am

THanks for the video, Jason. SO many rumors going around at there, I’m glad to see PCBdaily being proactive.

3 Stephanie Lambert May 19, 2010 at 8:10 am

For some reason, I can’t see the video or any written oil spill updates on my lap top on pcbdaily. Can someone please comment so I can read it? Is there any oil reaching PCB? I don’t think so but I can’t see. We are scheduled to come June 5th. Still coming either way, but was just wondering.

4 Rachel Cazee May 19, 2010 at 2:19 pm

There is no oil on the beach and they are saying there won’t be. My family and I come every year to PCB, and it’s a blast even off the beach. As of right now the beach is clean, and you should be able to get in the water. We’re coming up on June 4. You should be fine.

5 Luanne May 19, 2010 at 7:07 pm

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR 2 WEEK VACATION ON PCB BEACHES!! WHITE SAND AND EMERALD GREEN WATERS. PCB # 1…..

6 Joseph May 20, 2010 at 12:36 pm

I’m vacationing in PCB over Memorial Day weekend. Cna anyone tell me if you can fish from the pier and the beach still?

7 Cristi May 23, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Folks you can look forward to your vacation on our beautiful beaches, there is no “oil” anywhere near the gulf coast of florida, nor is it moving in our direction. Relax and enjoy the emerald coast!

8 cindy May 25, 2010 at 2:54 pm

My husband and or family are all going to PCB again this year and are so looking forward to having fun in the sun and just relax…while kicking back in my chair admiring the ocean holding a corona in one hand and suntan lotion in the other and just dig my toes in the sand ill be saying to myself THIS is living! haha ..I say this every year we go! and truly mean it too.