Jim Cantore’s Guest Appearance on The Beach Show Bloopers!

by June 27, 2012 • 8 comments
Jim Cantore’s Guest Appearance on The Beach Show Bloopers!

Tropical Storm Debby brought some Weather Channel fame to our beaches this week.  Jim Cantore, feared across America because of his draw of devastating storms, was here reporting the best and the Beachy Beach girls ran into him.  They asked him to join in on the intro and he obliged!

Thanks Jim for the support!

Additional Real Estate Market Stories

1 Britt June 29, 2012 at 11:19 am

Love my mom Karen Smith and her ability to see an opportunity and find a way to connect with others with humor, love, and compassion! Grateful that we live in a nation where we can share our opinions freely. :) I am equally grateful that my opinion is that she is one of the kindest, sweetest souls I know on this earth and I am so blessed to learn and grow from her!!! -Britt

2 Angie Thompson June 29, 2012 at 2:06 pm

LOVE this edition of the show and LOVE the tenacity of Karen Smith. She is fearless in life, love and real estate! I cannot imagine a single person that wouldn’t love and adore Karen and do anything in the world for her when they meet her. Including Jim Cantore!

3 Mary Lyon June 29, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Hi, Britt!

We can share our opinions until they are deleted.

There’s a lesson for you.

4 Karen Smith June 29, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Not quite sure what that last one meant. We do appreciate opinions just hope we do it in a kind way. WE appreciate all of you!!!
grateful,
karen

5 Mary Lyon July 3, 2012 at 2:36 pm

What I meant: There was a comment suggesting that Jim Cantore might have better things to do in a storm. Then the comment mysteriously disappeared. I assumed it was deleted by the website. Was I wrong? I thought that was ironic considering the comment by the next person citing the freedom to share opinions. Just my observations.

6 Jason Koertge July 3, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Mary, opinions are fine, but slander and personal attacks aren’t. This is a privately owned site and I draw the line when people begin slandering staff and others that participate. This has always been my policy, for the 6 years I have owned and operated PCBDaily.

7 Mary Lyon July 5, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Well I risked agreeing with the comment. For heaven’s sakes, will I be deleted, too?

I guess Mr. Cantore is a celebrity figure. But reporting the storm, he had a pressing job to do that could save people’s lives.

8 Tracy Tucker June 30, 2012 at 12:28 am

Thanks for getting me a picture of Jim Cantore..or best yet..a VIDEO! When I heard he was here, I ran down to the pier to see and I guess I had just missed him and you. I had two neighbors that called me from work to get a picture for them. Needless to say I was disappointed when I couldn’t do it..but guess what, my friend Karen did it for me! My neighbors thank you and they really got a kick out of the video. Keep up the good work..you’re a shining (movie) STAR!!!