More Signs up in Pier Park

by April 10, 2008 • 10 comments

Pier Park North is getting close with the interiors being fitted in many of the retailers.  Old Navy should be opening in the next couple of weeks.  Landscape crews are working tirelessly to finish off the landscaping with many of the retention ponds being dressed up.

The total list of stores in Pier Park North are:

• GNC
  • Panera Bread
  • Solace Day Spa Salon
  • Zales Jewlers

Additional Pictures Stories

1 JAKE April 10, 2008 at 10:39 am

ANY WORD ON WHAT STORES WILL BE IN PIER PARK WEST/PHASE II???

2 jamnolfin April 10, 2008 at 2:10 pm

Ive heard the 2 anchors at each end are Dicks sporting goods and Office Depot. The rumors are always flying so take it with a grain of salt.

3 Jason April 10, 2008 at 4:21 pm

Simon will not release the tenants to Pier Park West until they “officially” announce it. This info is pretty guarded. However, as soon as I know, you will know.

4 billy April 13, 2008 at 11:30 pm

OLD NAVY OPENS APRIL 17, 2008.
I WORK THERE AND THEY HAVE TONS OF NEW STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM. ITS NOT LIKE THE OLD NAVY WE USED TO HAVE. NOW WE HAVE STYLE, GOOD STYLE, NOT THE TEEN STYLE WE USED TO SEE. COME CHECK IT OUT. THERE IS ALSO A SPECIAL OPENING FOR EMPLOYEE FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON APRIL 16th FROM 6-8pm.

COME OUT AND SEE US!
ANYONE KNOW WHEN HOLLISTER WILL OPEN?!

5 Carolyn April 15, 2008 at 7:16 am

Any word on when Tootsie’s Lounge will open in Pier Park? Thanks.

6 Jason April 15, 2008 at 9:13 am

Not sure on the exact date, but all of the retailers that have been announced in Pier Park are supposed to be open by the end of May. Someone from Simon, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

7 Jason April 15, 2008 at 9:14 am

Thanks Billy! I can’t wait until you guys open. No more driving to Destin for Old Navy! We love your store.

8 Bryan Durta April 15, 2008 at 5:34 pm

I noticed this afternoon that the coming soon signs for Guy Harvey’s Grill have been removed. Anyone have any info?

9 Jason April 16, 2008 at 9:17 am

I think it will be open first part of May. I’ve got a press release coming out on that today.

10 Billy April 18, 2008 at 1:32 am

I asked today, and Aeropostale, Hollister, Borders, and several other stores on the north part of the mall will be opening the first week of may. I think they said Bath and Body works, American Eagle, Chicos, NY&C, and lots of others are opening the 1st of May. So far, our opening has been a HUGE success. I also work at the Back Porch restaraunt, and if you haven’t tried the food there, you HAVE to!! it’s great and we have great servers and staff there as well. Get a souvenir or two on your way out the door! They have also started putting up the frame for Olive Garden, which will be next door to Longhorn’s. And just so everyone knows, REGGAE J’S, the restaraunt across the street from The Back Porch will be opening Memorial Day weekend, HOPEFULLY. I will know a more definate date in a couple weeks, but we’re hoping for the memorial day weekend. OH, and i must say, dillard’s is very nice on the inside, i just went in there yesterday, and i’m a hard person to please, and I was pleased. And i got a sneek peek at the inside of hollister, and they said this is one of the biggest hollister’s in florida. its a few hundred square feet bigger than the one at Destin Commons, and parking at Pier Park is MUCH MORE easier. I think Pier Park will be a much more popular mall than Destin Commons, as it will get more traffic, i’m sure. My friends in Georgia, even know about it. ha.

AND, can anyone explain to me WHY we’re not getting an Abercrombie? that’s the ONLY store we’re not getting. oh yeah, and I wouldn’t recomment Guglielmo’s, I tried it the other day, and everything was too spiced up for me. I guess it depends on your tasted of seasoning.

hope all this helped!
P.S.

OLD NAVY IS NOW OPENED!!!!!!!!
FOR THE PUBLIC!!!
WE HAVE A NEW CLOTHING LINE THAT WAS EXCLUSIVE TO OUR STORE THIS WEEK, AND WE HAVE SEVERAL OF THAT ON CLEARANCE, ETC. AND IF YOU GET AN OLD NAVY CARD, YOU SAVE 20% OFF UNTIL THIS COMING WEDNESDAY!! ASK FOR BILLY AND I’LL GIVE YOU AN APPLICATION, OR IF I’M NOT THERE, JUST WRITE MY “BILLY” ON THE BACK OF YOUR OLD NAVY CARD APPLICATION. IT REALLY IS A GREAT DEAL. ITS NO INTEREST WHAT SO EVER IF YOU PAY IT OFF WITHIN 35 DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE!!!!!!!

COME TO OLD NAVY!!!!!