Pier Park North is almost ready to open

by April 19, 2008 • 13 comments

Old Navy is open (thanks Billy), and Aeropostale, Hollister, Borders, Bath and Body works, American Eagle, Chicos, NY&C, and more will be open first week in May. Tilly’s is also coming. For those of you that don’t know what Tilly’s is (I was in that catagory) it is a cool clothing store. I took a peek inside the windows this morning and saw Volcom, Roxy and other cool-guy apparel signs. Sweet!

With Old Navy open, you can get back and walk around without a hard hat. Borders is looking sweet and the whole Pier Park architecture is still very cool to look at. Also, it was just announced that Famous Footwear, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Blender Clothing Store, and Maurices will be joining the already huge list of retailers at Pier Park.

A total list of all the stores opening are:

• Aeropostale
  • GNC
  • Panera Bread
  • Solace Day Spa Salon
  • Zales Jewlers

Additional Pictures Stories

1 Mitch April 22, 2008 at 7:20 am

Hey management of Pier Park, provide free WIFI and they will come. Until then, we’ll go else where.

2 Trish April 22, 2008 at 10:26 am

Why so many burger places? Need a chinese restaurant bad. Maybe some diversity. Don’t be afraid to offer what is not currently here.

3 gary nims April 22, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Quiznos Pier Park has free WIFI

4 Shell April 22, 2008 at 2:26 pm

does anyone know if there is going to be shops between JC Penny and the south side of Pier Park?
It looks odd how separated it is….hope they have ideas in store….

5 Dawn April 29, 2008 at 6:06 am

I am so happy to see that Panama City beach is now going to start rivaling Destin with a classy shopping center. About time. So much to offer. Just wish a really upscale department store like Macys or Rich’s would move into Pier Park.

6 Pat April 29, 2008 at 9:06 am

Why doesn’t Pier Park have a kids playground like the one at Destin Commons. Kids and Dads need somewhere to hang out while the moms shop.

7 C. F. Vertz May 25, 2009 at 3:37 pm

Would love it if Macys and some up scale stores would come in. Love going to the park it is a great family place!

8 Shayna Shellenberger August 23, 2011 at 2:25 am

28. I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

9 makkoran.zgig.ir May 4, 2015 at 1:11 pm

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not certain whether or
not this submit is written by him as no one else recognise such distinctive approximately my problem.

You’re amazing! Thanks!

10 Maurice Dabbah May 18, 2015 at 7:49 pm

I like the helpful information you provide for your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently.
I am reasonably sure I’ll learn many new stuff right right here!
Good luck for the following!

11 Mona Hyde May 20, 2015 at 12:58 pm

my first visit to Panama City area, also our very first family vacation, my oldest daughter turning 40 years old on June 3rd and my other daughter just graduated with a BA in nursing she’s also a register nurse. My 12 year old grandson just improved his grades and was placed into the honors program at school. Then we have a 3 year old and a 1 1/2 year old granddaughters . We are so excited to visit and plan to shop and dine there at the very grand Pier Park Mall. Our trip will be this June 5th thru June 10th 2015. I just got my first credit card at 57years old, just for shopping at your new mall… My daughters and I can hardly wait. We are going to be big spenders. Please send any info, sales, coupons that we can use at PIER PARK MALL. We are staying at the Splash resort during our stay… Only one mile away! See you soon! Mona

12 proteinestore.com May 22, 2015 at 9:29 pm

Thank you for some other informative web site. Where else may I am getting that type
of information written in such a perfect way?
I’ve a project that I’m just now running on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

13 Arnold May 22, 2015 at 11:00 pm

Excellent blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a
little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused ..

Any ideas? Bless you!