Contract 1: Heavy Civil and Airfield Lighting
On the Heavy Civil and Airfield Lighting contract, the construction team has completed 75% of the contract work and used only 51% of the contract time. The following milestones have been reached:
- 85% of the 15” concrete paving lanes have been placed on 8,400 linear feet of Runway 16-34.
- Runway 16-34 Touch Down Zone and Centerline light cans are being set.
- On Taxiway D and main terminal apron, all lime rock base and the first lift of asphalt paving is in place.
Production volumes in place are as follows:
- 62,354 tons of asphalt pavement in place (both airside and landside).
- 151,307 square yards of landside lime rock base and 130,885 square yards of flightline P-211 lime rock base have been installed in accordance with the project specifications.
- 47,000 cubic yards of the 67,200 cubic yards of 15” concrete runway pavement is in place.
- 98% of the original RCP storm sewer installations are complete (33,086 linear feet).
- 66,258 linear feet of perforated under-drain has been installed along the taxiways and runways (42% of total).Storm sewer installation within the General Aviation Area is 30% complete.
- 5.7 million cubic yards of earth has been moved (99% of total).
- Mass grading within Pond C now 98% complete.
- 105 pieces of heavy equipment in operation at any one time with approximately 123 personnel on site.
Contract 2: Terminal Building, ATCT and Support Buildings
On the Terminal Building, ATCT and Support Buildings contract, the construction team has completed 14% of contract work and utilized 19% of the contract time. Specific work includes the following:
- Terminal: Shoring for Level 2 areas B and C continues in the terminal building.
- Terminal: Plumbing rough-in continues.
- Air Traffic Control Tower: Excavation around auger cast piles is complete and ready for installation of pile cap.
- Air Cargo Facility: Completed slab pour at truck well/forming retaining walls.
- Public Safety Building: Rebar at perimeter footings nearly complete.
Contract 3: Utility Contract
On the Utility Contract, the construction team has completed 4% of contract work and utilized 6% of the contract time. On the Main Access Road:
- 12” water main: 38% complete
- 8” force main: 38% complete
- 3W2” Power Distribution Duct Bank: 26% complete
- Street light duct work: 36% complete