Red Robin to give away FREE Child ID Kits and donate 50 cents from every gourmet burger sold during grand opening week to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) – known for serving high-quality gourmet burgers in a kid- and family-friendly atmosphere for the past 40 years – will open a new Red Robin(R) restaurant in Panama City Beach, located at 100 Bluefish Drive, off of Highway 98 in the Pier Park development, on Monday, March 9, at 11 a.m. To support child safety efforts in the Panama City Beach community, Red Robin will give away Child ID Kits for FREE* during grand opening week from March 9 to 15. In addition, to celebrate Red Robin’s ongoing commitment to kids and families, the Panama City Beach restaurant has partnered with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) to host a Burgers With A Heart(R) fundraiser during grand opening week. Red Robin will donate 50 cents from every gourmet burger sold during this time to NCMEC to support its child safety initiatives.
“We look forward to serving crave-able gourmet burgers to the community in the Panama City Beach area, while also supporting child safety efforts in the local community through our Child ID Kit program,” said Eric Houseman, Red Robin president and chief operating officer. “We invite everyone to come to Red Robin to enjoy one of our more than two dozen high-quality gourmet burgers, learn more about child safety, and help us support the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.”
Red Robin focuses its philanthropic support on local and national causes that promote the health, welfare and education of children, families and citizens in the communities it serves. Because Red Robin is all about kids and families, its ongoing partnership with NCMEC continues to grow through the company’s new restaurant openings and additional programs such as “Red Robin’s Kids’ Cook-Off.”
“On behalf of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, I would like to thank Red Robin for their generous support of our mission,” said Robbie Callaway, NCMEC co-founder and past chairman of the board. “It is important that we empower families to make safer decisions for their children, and communication and education are vital tools in that effort. With Red Robin’s support, we are able to reach many more families across the country through our child safety initiatives.”
The 5,495-square-foot Panama City Beach Red Robin(R) restaurant will seat 164 guests and offers:
- A family-friendly, come-as-you-are atmosphere
- Birthday celebrations complete with a free sundae and special birthday song, and an online eClub that awards kids a free kids’ meal and adults a free gourmet burger for their birthday
- Kids’ menu featuring trans-fat-free favorites like mac’n’cheese, as well as fruit and vegetable side options, such as apple slices, baby carrots with ranch dressing and mandarin orange slices
- Detailed allergen information that is also easy to understand
- A unique Unbridled culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests’ needs first and perform random acts of kindness that enrich the lives of their fellow team members and guests, and that positively impact the community
- In-school programs designed to create caring communities, including the U-ACT(R) Champion Program, a national character-building initiative and grant program specifically designed for middle and junior high schools each academic year
For more information about Red Robin and to find additional restaurant locations, please visit www.redrobin.com.Print Story