TDC/CVB will be meeting again on Tues, February 8.
Topics range from updates on Tourist Development Tax Collection, to the review of 2011 Television Commercials with Ms. Susan Estler, VP of Marketing.
See Full Agenda Below
COMBINED BOARD MEETING Bay County Tourist Development Council
Panama City Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc. Panama City Beach
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.
Council Room, PCB City Hall
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes From January 11, 2011
- REQUESTS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD ON AGENDA ITEMS (3 Minutes)
- UPDATE ON TOURIST DEVELOPMENT TAX COLLECTIONS, Ms. Charlene Honnen, Tourist Development Tax Specialist
- Plaque Presentation to Mr. Mike Bennett, 2010 Chairman, Mr. Buddy Wilkes, Chairman
- Review 2011 Television Commercials, Ms. Susan Estler, VP of Marketing
- “Fish! Catch the Energy. Release the Potential,” Mr. Dan Rowe, President
- BOARD ACTION ITEMS
- Discuss and Consider for Approval CVB/TDC Financial Statements Dated December 31, 2010, Mr. Yonnie Patronis, Secretary/Treasurer
- Discuss and Consider for Approval Loan Write-Off, Flying High, LLC, Mr. Doug Sale, Legal Counsel
- Discuss and Consider for Approval Revisions to Special Events Policy, Mr. Dan Rowe, President
- BOARD DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Update on 2011 Emerald Coast Cruizin’, Mr. Robert Parrish, Flip Flop Productions, Inc.
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT
- CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
- AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION