The following bids have been received by the Panama City – Bay County International Airport Authority for the Utilities Package for the new airport in Bay County, Florida.
The major work items included in the contract include installing:
- A power distribution system;
- A water distribution system;
- Roadway and parking lot lighting;
- A fuel farm;
- A water storage tank and booster pump station;
- A sanitary sewer system (including over 3 miles of force main, a lift station and a triturator airport receiving station).