Couples Can Enjoy Intimate Escapes to the Shore with Special Romance Packages
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (Dec. 29, 2008) – Panama City Beach makes it easy to whisk away your loved one this Valentine’s Day with special savings on accommodations and a variety of romance packages.
Spend a romantic weekend on the award-winning beaches that have made this Northwest Florida destination famous. Valentine’s Day packages include everything needed for a perfect evening of romance, from champagne and keepsake glasses to flowers, chocolate-dipped strawberries and more.
Couples will find a variety of heartfelt and fun activities to enjoy. Visit ZooWorld to see celebrity power couple Tonda, the orangutan, and her feline friend, T.K. short for “Tonda’s Kitty.” Recently featured on Animal Planet as one of the world’s oddest animal couples, this devoted duo is sure to melt your heart. Adding to the fun, Panama City Beach’s annual Mardi-Gras Parade takes place, Feb. 14. Couples can celebrate the glamour and pageantry of this age-old tradition.
Panama City Beach doesn’t fall short when it comes to classic romance. With the destination’s 27 miles of silky, white-sand beaches lapping clear emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico, couples will have no trouble finding secluded stretches for tranquil strolls and amazing sunsets. They also can spend their days at the spa, go kayaking, take nature hikes, enjoy sunset sails, and savor romantic dinners at a myriad of fine-dining venues.
From intimate beach cottages to luxurious high-rise condominiums, Panama City Beach offers a variety of accommodations with heartwarming deals like these below:
- For Valentine’s Day, BY THE SEAS RESORTS introduces the Sea of Love package starting at $89 per couple per night. Package provides gulf-front accommodations, free continental breakfast and a beaded wire basket filled with a bottle of champagne, souvenir champagne flutes, long-stemmed seashell rose and ocean mist-scented sea salts for the bath. Guests can choose from posh penthouse or Jacuzzi suites.
- Located in the heart of Panama City Beach, BY THE SEA RESORTS offers a variety of room types, including standard rooms and one and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens and private balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Amenities include heated gulf-front pools, free continental breakfasts, free airport shuttle service, game room and more. Call toll-free 888-627-0625 or visit http://www.bythesearesorts.com
- Shores of Panama presents a Valentine’s Weekend Package at just $500 per couple. The package includes a two-night stay in a one-bedroom condo with breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico, couples Swedish massage at the property’s spa, $50 certificate for dinner at nearby Boatyard or Schooners restaurants, chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of sparkling wine. Unlimited access to the indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center is included. All applicable taxes are included in the package price. Couples can choose to upgrade to a Hot Stone Massage for just $25 per person. Valid Feb. 12 – 16.
- Accommodations range from studios to three-bedroom suites. The 23-story Shores of Panama boasts a spectacular grand lagoon pool surrounded by a 13,900 square-foot deck in addition to a heated indoor pool. Guests enjoy health club with fitness equipment, spa and sauna; high-speed Internet access; and more. For more information and reservations call 1-877-808-4323 or visit http://www.ShoresofPanamaCityBeach.com
- The Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort gives couples the opportunity to get away on Valentine’s Days or any day during the month of February. Starting at just $129 per night this offer includes gulf-front accommodations, chocolate-covered strawberries, a bottle of champagne, late checkout and breakfast for two on property at The View Restaurant. Additional nightly rates start at $89. Valid Feb. 1 – 28, 2009. The hotel offers a Tropical Lagoon Pool with cascading waterfall and hot tub, new SunSet martini lounge, three restaurants and a fitness center. Call 1-800-633-0266 or visit http://www.hipcbeach.com for reservations and information.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites presents a Sweetheart Deal at just $269 per couple. This offer includes extended king room for two nights, a dozen roses, bottle of wine or champagne, gourmet chocolate-dipped strawberries and complimentary movie. Taxes not included.
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Panama City Beach’s shopping, dining, and recreation scene. Enjoy modern amenities such as free WiFi, a free Bright Side BreakfastTM, fitness center and heated outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi. For more information, call 1-800-531-5900 or visit http://www.laquintapcb.com
- The Driftwood Lodge and Osprey on the Gulf are offering a Romance Package that includes a three-night stay and special champagne package with champagne, complimentary champagne glasses and chocolates for $225.00 based on double occupancy. Taxes not included. Offer is valid throughout Feb. 2009. Reference code “HART” when booking.
- The Driftwood Lodge offers gulf-front accommodations, heated pool and sun deck, courtyard and picnic area. For more information call 1-800-442-6601 or visit http://www.driftwoodpcb.com.
- Osprey on the Gulf offers spacious units and suites, full kitchens and private balconies with Gulf views. Amenities include heated pool, sundeck, toddler playground and picnic area, as well as children’s activities, cookouts and sandcastle competitions. For more information, call 1-800-338-2659 or visit http://www.ospreyonthegulf.com
- The Inn at St Thomas Square has special rates on accommodations for the Valentine’s Day Weekend starting at just $174 for two nights for an efficiency unit. Rates include all taxes and fees. Offer valid Feb. 13 and 14. Located along Grand Lagoon, The Inn at St. Thomas Square houses studio and efficiency rooms, as well as one-, two-, and three-bedroom accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and washer/dryer. Visit http://www.basicmgt.com or call 800-874-8600 for reservations and information.
- Top of The Gulf beckons with special rates on accommodations for the Valentine’s Day Weekend starting at just $159 for two nights for an efficiency unit. Rates include all taxes and fees. Offer valid Feb. 13 and 14. Guests enjoy easy beach access and central location with restaurants, entertainment, shopping and golf minutes away. Each condominium is a spacious, 440 square feet with fully equipped kitchen, dining area, bath and walk-in closet. Visit http://www.basicmgt.com or call 800-874-8600 for reservations and information.
- Spend two nights at the Pinnacle Port, and receive a gift certificate for a romantic dinner for two. Valid for Valentine’s Weekend either Feb 13 – 15 or Feb. 14 – 16. Use code “VAL” when booking. The resort provides a secluded getaway with private beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Accommodations range from one-, two-, and three-bedroom town homes or mid-rise units. Call 1-800-874-8823 or visit http://www.pinnacleportrentals.com for more information and reservations.
- For Valentine’s Day, Vacation Resorts International invites with 25 percent off the regular room rate at each of its Panama City Beach properties. Discounted rates start at $94 per night for a one-bedroom townhouse at the Landmark Holiday Beach Resort and $56 per night for an oceanfront efficiency at the Panama City Resort & Club. Minimum three-night stay required. Taxes not included. Offer valid Feb. 13 – 16.
- Centrally located to area attractions, Panama City Resort & Club offers quick beach access, outdoor pool and spa. The Landmark Holiday Beach Resort provides guests with gulf-front accommodations with full kitchens and washer/dryers. Facilities include indoor heated pool, sauna, tennis courts and more. Visit http://www.8664myvacation.com for more information.
- Country Inn & Suites has a special Valentine’s Day rate of $69.99 per night for Jacuzzi Rooms and King Suites. The cozy, country-style property provides rooms with complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch LCD TV, micro-fridge and more. Facilities include pool, fitness center, sauna and on-site laundry. There is also a Read it & Return® lending library. Call 850-249-4747 for more information.