NOTE: You no longer have to have a college degree to be considered a qualified applicant.
If you’ve been looking for a job at an awesome company, this is your shot at getting in the door. We’ve been growing leaps and bounds and are in need of a FULL TIME Social Media Expert.
CYber SYtes is the premier web design and social media consulting firm in Northwest Florida. We have website and social media clients that range from real estate, vacation rentals, dining, amusement and more.
We are looking for a fun and dynamic team player to join the existing Social Media staff managing a variety of clients and coming up with creative new marketing ideas. We are not looking for a noob but rather a seasoned professional that understands the intricacies of social marketing.
If you’re wondering why this is being posted here, it’s because PCBDaily is owned by CYber SYtes.
If you’re interested in this position, some of your responsibilities will be:
- A strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare and LinkedIn
- Designing, implement and manage social media marketing campaigns
- Implementing messaging that drives user engagement
- Conceptualize, design and implement social media based contests
- Train and consult with clients how to use social media for their business
- Document all client communication
- Compile and analyze performance reports and offer suggestions to clients based on performance
- Monitor trends and updates in social media related industry and services
And the requirements:
- Experience in Internet marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to think on your feet and make fast, real time changes to campaigns on the fly when needed
- You must be detail oriented with the ability to handle deadlines
- You must be able to work independently without a taskmaster dictating your every move
If this position is for you, please provide a resume with a link to your portfolio with samples of your work to email@example.com or call 850-233-5514 (x207) to set up an interview.Print Story